Telwater will now be offering an additional 2 year bonus warranty after the existing 3year Telwater warranty expires. This provides the end consumer with a total of 5 years factory backed warranty on any new boat purchases.
Telwater will now provide an additional 2 year structural warranty on the boat and trailer (including labour.)
What is eligible?
- All new Telwater Boat, Motor* and Trailer packages
- All new Telwater Boat and Trailer packages
- Boat only purchases.
*Applicable to Evinrude Engines only
Standalone trailer orders are exempt from this bonus warranty.
This warranty covers failures caused by defect in material or factory workmanship.
The 2 year warranty extension will terminate upon failure to meet any of the Warranty Conditions.
Any Products that have been modified or altered from their original production configuration may be excluded from any Telwater warranty coverage. The addition of, or replacement with, parts or accessories not approved by Telwater, or not installed by an Authorised Telwater dealer, may be cause for your 3 + 2 Telwater warranty to be void. This will also be applicable to your standard 3 year warranty.
What's involved in the inspection to receive your 2 year bonus warranty?
In addition to the annual service points outlined in the Telwater Owner's Manual
The inspections below are required annually through to year 5 to attain the additional warranty:
- Bottom sheet inspection looking for any damage or distortion
- Lift the carpeted floor to inspect for foreign debris (zinc sinkers etc) and inspect condition of bottom sheet support ribs and welds.
- Inspect underfloor foam condition
- Inspect for any hull leaks
- Inspect condition of the fuel tank and its supports.
For more information please refer to the Telwater website www.telwater.com